Tragedy To Triumph! Nee Nee Speaks


Faced with a situation that no pet parent would ever want to be in, Kim contacted me for help from her home in Canada.

Nee Nee, Kim's adored cat, was injured in a such a way that left Kim having to decide between amputating Nee Nee's leg or euthanasia. Kim's ultimate goal was to do whatever would be best for Nee Nee and this included understanding and taking into consideration what Nee Nee's feelings were about this.                                                                                                                           
However, before I could speak with Nee Nee, Kim was faced with having to make her decision sooner than she thought. 
Nee Nee Walks Post Surgery!


Kim decided to amputate Nee Nee's leg. What followed was a moving conversation with Nee Nee that was nothing short of inspiring:  



It's all about love. And hope. It's about going at it for the long-term. 

My mom did this. She didn't give up, she decided to do whatever it would take. I'm here because of her willingness to stick to it. I love her and she loves me. 

I just want to walk. Move. It's a gift to be able to do this. 
I'm healing. Mom has been very brave through all of this. This has been exhausting for both of us. I want to teach others to be brave. Have hope.

This is my time to teach. I have a certain wisdom gained fom all of this that I want to share with others. I see more fun in my future. This is not the end but a startI'd like to focus on that now. I'm moving quickly through this whole experience, faster than humans usually believe is possible. 

Nee Nee explains that humans often hold limitating views of the ability to heal both physically and emotionally, that can then actually slow down the healing process. 

Nee Nee says that she does not think in terms of what had happened to her and how difficult it would be to overcome this challenge but rather returning to doing all of the activities that she loved. She makes clear that there are no thoughts of what she cannot do. 

Inspiring words from Nee Nee that I know I have taken to heart! 

Find inspiration through your pet - Schedule an animal 

                                                                             communication session now! Click here