How You Can Change The Planet With Animals (& Bonus Friday 20/15/10% Flash Offer)!

Click on the Paypal button to the right for Friday Summer Fun 20/15/10% Off Flash Offer

Gaia
Most dedicated animal lovers find themselves challenged at some point. Stressed by the desire to want only the best for our animal family members but feeling alone because they can't find any answers due to behavioral, health or emotional issues that their beloved pet is experiencing.

I have known this pair of gorgeous Malamute dogs for a little over a year through our distance animal communication sessions. What dog lover wouldn't fall in love with these two!

Anteros and Gaia, however, have had their struggles. Gaia came into the home after Anteros. While Anteros loves his sister, he has had some issues with wanting to dominate Gaia. This has caused some stress for their incredibly dedicated and loving human, Monique. 

Anteros' behaviors seemed to have escalated recently. For example, he showed some aggression towards Gaia, getting possessive over a rabbit in the distance. Monique made the connection between his change in personality to a recently prescribed medication. The medication was discontinued.  
Anteros

After going through many steps resulting in frustration, Monique contacted me.  While communicating with Anteros, he showed me that when he was on that medication his head was "spinning." When I relayed this information to Monique, she exclaimed, "I just said to a friend yesterday that I felt like his head was 'spinning' when he was on the medication." At this point Anteros is still seeking treatment for his hypothyroidism and I have referred her to a fantastic holistic provider that I have had great results with myself.

These are the words of Monique following our recent session,  "I love you. With you it's not about the money. I swear by you. You are the best person, the best communicator. I tell everyone about you. You have given me hope."  The ability to provide the kind of support that returns this kind of response from pet parents is the reason I am so passionate about what I do.

The point of this story, is that more often than not, pet parents are already communicating with their animals. It is usually lack of knowledge and confidence that keeps people from knowing that they are actually communicating. Imagine what could be done if everyone honed these God given skills. Think about how different the world would be if humans as a whole understood first hand. Now scale that thought down. Imagine the impact it would make in the life of our pets, if it were the norm to have their thoughts and feelings understood.

You see, I have been in your shoes. I've been worried about everything from behavioral problems to health issues with my animals and being able to experience strong communication with them has been one of  the biggest blessings of my life. That's why I am dedicated to sharing the techniques of animal communication with students. It's wonderful to be able to reach out and call someone to assist but even better when you don't have to wait for an appointment. Being able to communicate with animals is something that I believe everyone can do and should be doing if you want to experience a full relationship with your animal family member.

Friday 20/15/10% Off Flash Offer  - As a heartfelt thank you for helping me to change the planet, I am offering the Friday flash discount.  Just click to the right of this blog! P.S.-please don't keep me all to yourself. You can share this offer with friends and family or give as a gift.

Experience your God-given human-animal communication connection! In person and distance classes: August and Fall class registration for in-person and distance classes: http://www.intuitivetouchanimalcare.com/Courses.htmlhttp://www.intuitivetouchanimalcare.com/Courses.html