Chy-Anne (On Camera Teamwork)!

The day before Cheyenne, my 3-year-old canine and I, were to appear on a local TV news show, I realized that I did not have an animal model to demonstrate how animal massage, energy work, animal communication and essential oils work. 

Cheyenne is not always a fan of completely foreign situations and I knew that being placed on a massage table (I usually do massages on the floor) with the bright lights of a television studio, might be a challenge for her. 



How did I prepare her for success? First I asked her if she was up for the job to which she assured me that she was.  I sensed Cheyenne's persistence, wanting to prove that she could do this, so that she could help me.

Prior to leaving home for the taping I used essential oils to support a calming environment in the car by dabbing some on a cotton ball and placing it in the fan vents. I also applied some diluted Lavender to the tips of her ears and my hands. I then provided some energy work and massage for calming and by the time the cameras were rolling, Cheyenne was ready to perform! I couldn't have been more proud of her.

Note: the 2nd show in this 2 part series on massage and energy work will be airing Saturday, April 15 all day at :50 past the hour. http://newjersey.news12.com/multimedia/news-12-new-jersey-live-stream-1.3925819

I use essential oils for just about everything from massage to spring cleaning! MORE