Connect With The Wild Ones!


One of my greatest animal communication teachers has been my cat, TirNa. TirNa was an outdoor kitty for a year before she came into my life. TirNa is now both a "domesticated" housecat, but she is always connected to the wild.

Animal communication is connection. Connection not only the heart of the animal but also to the natural world.
By connecting with an animal and their "wild-side," we are given the opportunity to experience 100 percent connection to nature and all of it's gifts.

One of my favorite experiences was communicating with a wild male fox who expanded my perception of the natural world. The fox shared with the me the experience of tracking the path of a multicolored bug as he crawled along nature's dirt floor. Tracking the tiny being with an instinctual intensity, his focus left a huge impression on me. The ability to be completely present to something that might seem so inconsequential in our world of constant distractions was profound.

My fox connection was a lesson in the healing that comes through stillness. Connecting to the natural world in one moment of time regenerates our bodies and renews the soul. I felt a sense of centerdness following our communication that was as good as any yoga session.
Through animal communication we are able to connect with a being who is
completely one with nature; feeling what they are feeling, seeing what they are seeing and knowing what they know.

I would love to have you join us on an amazing journey to renew your soul by connecting with the wild animals of Costa Rica! Click here for more

Psst-we are gathering interest by February 22nd! So click above now. Or you can simply email me at anne@intuitivetouchanimalcare.com