Power of Energy! Cookie Communicates

At a recent speaking engagement the attendees expressed amazement upon seeing the power of the change in human energy's effect on a group of therapy dogs.

I asked the group to close their eyes and took them through a guided meditation, similar to one that I would be doing in one of my animal communication courses. There was an audible gasp when the group opened their eyes to see all of the dogs lying down, relaxed and at ease, a marked change the dogs' state prior to the meditation.

Serving to drive home the point, a little Boston Terrier named Cookie had made her way over to me during the meditation. When I asked her person what she would like to know, she asked me to see if she was experiencing any pain in her body. Cookie promptly presented her hind quarters and I became aware of some discomfort in that area. By the end of my massage/talk with her, Cookie was lying supine and in complete bliss, as the amused audience observed, this little ball of love.

As animals are our greatest teachers, Cookie and all of the dogs who were present, drove home the point that animals are acutely aware of and directly impacted by the energy of humans. I often find that animals are reacting to some physical or emotional issue occurring in their humans.

The good news is, because animals are so sensitive, they will often shift once we are able to communicate about what is affecting them. Animals are very open to energy work, and healing will often take place once efforts are made, in the work that I do, with them to improve upon whatever state they are in. My work with animals and people has given me the opportunity to witness first hand the amazing power of listening to another being's thoughts and concerns.

Animal communication courses, sessions, energy healing, essential oils & intuitive life coaching! MORE