Oceans Apart We Connect (True Communication Not Limited By Distance)

Mercedes wrote to me following our animal communication skype session that took place between me in New Jersey and her home in Kerala, India, "I was overwhelmed by the numbers of communicators on the internet. I intuitively choose Anne. It was a good decision. Anne is very down to earth and after her session there was a deeper communication between my dog Yasoda and me. Anne explained how Yasoda told her she was here to help me and gave insight about my life no ordinary person could perceive." 



Animal communication can take place over distance as it is using the intuition we have been given.  This is related to the experience most of us have had of knowing who is on the other end of the telephone line before seeing their name on our cell phone flash up. I am simply using an exercised “muscle” of intuition to perceive what an animal is thinking and feeling.

During our session, Yasoda brought up an issue that she was having with her collar. Our talk gave Yasoda the opportunity to ask Mercedes to take off her collar while resting indoors. This conversation caused Mercedes to recall an earlier trauma that had occurred for Yasoda and she was able to make a connection between that experience and Yasoda’s feelings about her collar.


"I understood her better and guess it was both ways.  Anne has a spiritual insight that for me was very important, for me being a Yogi living in India. She explained how Yasoda told her she was here to help me and gave insight about my life no ordinary person could perceive. The most important thing the session brought us much closer."


Yasoda described stairs to me and related them to Mercede's spiritual practice.  Mercedes verified that she climbs stairs to go to her balcony to do her morning meditation and practice. Yasoda emphasized the value of Mercedes connecting with God in order to truly receive the fullness of the power that she has to help others. 


"I feel a veil has been lifted in our relationship between Yasoda and me," Mercedes explained. 


This is always my goal in any animal communication session. I am truly doing my life's work when I help to "lift the veil" between human and animal. 


Lift the veil between you and your animal family member! Sign up now for animal communication classes (in-person and distance).