Mama Cosette's Message (This One Brought Tears)

Sometimes a conversation with an animal just "gets me," if you know what I mean. Such was this talk with a foster dog named Mama Cosette that had me tearing up.

Mama Cosette: I've had a hard life but it's good now. I know this is a temporary home where I am living but I am so grateful for where I am. I was rescued. I was saved. I am a lucky one.

Mama Cosette was brought to NJ from Alabama where she was used for breeding many litters of puppies over the course of her 8 years of life. 


Mama Cosette was able to hold her head up high for this photo.
Interested in adopting this sweet soul? 
http://rescuedogsrocknyc.org/

Mama Cosette: Forgiveness. It's all in the past. I am here now. I am love. I was put on this earth to fulfill a purpose and it isn't just having babies for people. What those people did was wrong.  But I am here now in a very good place.

How do  you feel about having been forced to have all of those babies?

Mama Cosette: For each baby that I had I knew that I would not be keeping them but I needed to take care of them. Each one was special. I keep them in my heart. I know where they are. I do what we are doing now (communicates), so I know.

Where there any that were "favorites?" 

Mama Cosette: There was one. A boy. He had alot of white on his chest (like me). He was very sweet and needed extra care. He got stronger and bigger. He was all love and very funny and sweet.

Can you tell me more about your past? 

Mama Cosette: They did hit me. That happened when I stood up and wasn't supposed to. There was a chain I wore (the people who are fostering have said they believe she was left on a chain for long periods of time, as her head hangs low now).  They would use my chain to to yank me down sometimes. "Lie down!"

How come you don't act out aggressively considering what people have done to you?

Mama Cosette: My nature is to love. I am not aggressive. I let it go. Forgive.

I tell Mama Cosette that many people will read this and so I ask her what message(s) she would like to send?

Mama Cosette: I understand that I had something done and now I cannot have babies. I think this is a good idea to help dogs (i.e.:spay and neuter). Mama then shows me people reaching out to other people and animals' through their hearts. Connecting in pure love towards others is her message.

Hear from your "fur-baby" this Mother's Day! There's still time to give and receive the joy of animal communication. Special offers on animal communication sessions and summer intro & advanced level classes! Click Here For More